CELEBRATING AND REWARDING
fūdrr users earn points redeemable for fresh produce at participating retailers
About fudrr Video
Partner/Sponsor Fact Sheet
Public, private and civic organizations interested in supporting healthy lifestyles are invited to join the fūdrr community, including:
- Produce retailers and growers
- Healthcare providers and insurers
- Social service agencies
- All other oganizations interested in supporting community health
Partners and sponsors benefit from positive branding/imaging on fudrr.com and at fūdrr retail outlets. Contributions can include in-kind (outreach, expertise, etc.) and/or monetary contributions.
- Donate fūdrr produce rewards for your constituents or the general public
- Sponsor fūdrr features - such as healthy lifestyle challenges, contests, blogs, quizzes
- Create or support community healthy lifestyle campaigns
Produce Retailer Benefits: Learn about becoming a fudrr retailer here
- Brings customers to your door when you sponsor fūdrr produce points for redemption at your store or when users redeem fūdrr rewards sponsored by other organizations.
- Increases demand for fresh produce through fudrr healthy eating campaigns.
- Supports your customers & community
Health and Social Service Organization Benefits
- Create customized healthy lifestyle challenges for the people you serve with chronic diseases such as obesity, high blood pressure, and diabetes or with special health needs such as new moms.
- Increase access to produce for the people you serve by providing fūdrr produce rewards for those in greatest need.
- Use the power of social media to encourage patients/members to adopt healthier lifestyles. Health care providers can host private groups to address their constituents specific needs. API patient data transfer options available.
- Target geographic areas with high needs through collaborative community projects.
- Receive confidential detailed reports of fūdrr engagement by the people you serve
- SNAP-Ed Providers - USDA has approved using fudrr as a SNAP-Ed incentive. Kid's Cook! is providing a $4.99 coupon for on-line cooking class participants. Ask us for details.