A Bilingual Healthy Lifestyle WebApp For All Ages
Earn Fresh Produce!
Developed and powered by Kids Cook!
Sponsored by Presbyterian Center for Community Health
fūdrr users earn fresh produce at local retailers when they:
- Respond to fūdrr active living challenges and quizzes.
- Post videos and photos of their healthy eating and active living experiences.
- Learn about the benefits of healthy eating, active living, and dollar wise food choices.
- Engage with their friends, family members or health care providers
The community benefits when:
- Users donate produce to schools and food pantries.
Apply here to become a fūdrr donation site.
- fūdrr is used to create collaborative, healthy lifestyle campaigns supported by schools, businesses, communities, faith-based organizations, governments, etc.
Join the fūdrr community here
Healthcare organizations benefit when they:
- Create customized healthy lifestyle challenges for patients with chronic diseases such as obesity, high blood pressure, and diabetes or with special health needs such as new moms.
- Target geographic areas with high needs through collaborative community projects.
- Receive detailed reports of members & patients fūdrr
Food retailers bring customers to their doors when they:
- Donate fūdrr produce rewards & sponsor fūdrr challenges/contests/quizzes.
- Target consumers such as WIC, and SNAP
- Partner with other organizations in joint promotions.
- Work with fūdrr to increase demand for fresh produce at your store.
fūdrr coupons are currently redeemable at the Silver Street Market in Downtown Albuquerque and Healthy Here Mobile Farmer’s Market
Contact us to learn about retail partnerships.
All fūdrr sponsors & partners promote positive organization branding through:
- Sponsorship of fūdrr pages, challenges, quizzes, contests and produce rewards.
- Collaborative, healthy lifestyle campaigns with schools, businesses, communities, faith-based organizations, governments, etc.
For information on fūdrr partnership opportunities contact:
Mary Meyer, RD, Director Kids Cook! email@example.com
Founded in 2001, Kids Cook! (www.kidscook.us) has provided healthy eating, cooking, and active living programming for over 40,000 students and their families in low-income schools and the general public at farmer’s markets, health clinics, and other community venues.